Our showroom and service center at 31 High Street, Sittingbourne, ME10 4AW are again, FULLY OPEN. We would like to welcome you back and look forward to seeing you all again, safely.
NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED
– Face coverings are required at all times in our store. If you dont have one, we can supply one Free of charge.
– Please remember to use our sanitizers on entry & exit and if you wish during your visit.
– Numbers of customers in store are being limited until further notice. Please be patient.
– And most importantly, please ensure good distance between yourself and others.
At Blackbourn TV we are committed to inviting customers back to shop confidently, and safely.
All other aspects of business continue as usual, with Covid-19 precautions continuing.
Our phone line, email and social media operatives will continue to advise and answer your questions during our usual business hours.
Sales, installations and repairs are still able to be arranged by telephone, email and in person at our store. Home visits will continue to be completed in order to carry out collections, deliveries, installations, aerial & satellite repairs etc. whilst maintaining our COVID-19 precautions.
In our ongoing efforts to keep everyone safe, all Blackbourn TV staff are being tested twice a week.
Our field service engineers are continuing to complete house visits for all areas of our business including deliveries, installations, collections, and aerial / satellite service work. These engineers will ensure their hands and tools are sanitized and they have new gloves and a face covering on when they arrive at your property for the duration of the visit. All visits will be kept to a minimal time scale. In order for us to assist you, and keep everyone safe, we will require the following:
1) All occupants to maintain a safe distance while our engineer is in your home.
2) All Internal doors we will need to use to enter or exit working areas are kept open.
3) All remote controls are wrapped in cling film prior to our arrival.
4) Please advise our engineer prior to arrival if there is a member of your household showing Covid-19 symptoms, Isolating or clinically vulnerable. Our engineer will telephone you on route.
5) All household members will be required to wear face coverings (where possible) for the duration of our visit.
We would like to reassure our customers that all items delivered to our store are sanitized on arrival, and again prior to your delivery. This includes all items collected or received for repair, which are also cleaned, sanitized and wrapped prior to having them returned to you.
We would like to thank all our customers for their continued support, patience and understanding during this current situation and wish you all good health. Stay safe.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please call us on
email us at email@example.com
or visit our “contact us” page.
Many thanks, stay safe and keep well.
VHS to DVD conversion service
Do you have prized VHS Home Video, perhaps of family growing up, or family members no longer with us?
Let Blackbourn TV transfer those priceless memories to DVD from just £7.50 + disc + vat
10% Aerial Discount – (Quote WEBAE20)
New Aerial Installations
Extra Points & Distribution Systems
Discontinued and Display Stock
We occasionally have stock of discontinued or display items available, at a fraction of their original price. These items can include:
LED TV’s (40″ to 65″)
Home Cinema Systems (2.1 & 5.1)
All items include original manufacturers 12 month warranty.
All items supplied with original packaging, user handbook, and all accessories (unless stated otherwise).
FREE local delivery & standard installation applies to all products over £100
Why not call in and see our available stock.
Extensive range of reconditioned TV’s
19″ to 50″ subject to availability
Prices start from just £50.00
All stock quality tested
3 Month RTB warranty included